Sunday, January 24, 2016

Paraphrasing

Paraphrase the following sentences in the best possible way:

1. Poverty is increasing in the world. So few have so much, so many have so little.

2. Marketing is a form of communication between you and your customers with the goal of selling your product or service to them.

3. "The customer is always right" is a motto which exhorts service staff to give a high priority to customer satisfaction.

4. Fast car culprit believed to have fled US.

5. I hate it when out of the blue, things start going wrong.

6. Communicating the value of your product or service is a key aspect of marketing.

7. Certainly there are lots of things in life that money won't buy.

8. If he saw what she was doing behind his back, he'd see red.

9. We are hoping for a beautiful autumn day, but the event will go ahead even if it's raining cats and dogs.

10. I was reading a book after dinner last night when out of the blue, my friend from college called me on the phone! I hadn't spoken to her for three months so I was really surprised that she called.